Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Great robbery is being committed

As an imperfect human being I reserve the right to change my
opinion, or assessment..as I learn more:-) Each and every day,
hopefully, is an education.

But, for now, here are my thoughts. We are living through an extraordinary
time for the human race, and many may not see the next two, three or five
years. We are living in a period just before another great war...WWIII.

A Question? What do you call a soldier who works for the interests of a
foreign government.

I believe that 'Traitor' is the appropriate word. And what they do is 'treason.'

Question? What do you call/ or should call group of politicians who
are elected by the people to work in their and the national interests,
but who work for the interests of a foreign government.

They are traitors, and they commit treason.

Now, What do you call/ or should call group of politicians who are
elected by the people to run the country in their (the people's) and
the national interests, but who secretly give their allegiance to and
work to further the interests of a group of either domestic or foreign
bankers, oil companies, insurance companies...the CIA, or another country?

They are traitors of the worst kind! They sell out the national interests,
and their main job is a selling job.

What is happening is a big f*cking robbery by one class of people, and shoving
the rest of the people into a modern form of serfdom.

In Ireland, Brian Buy Me Another Pint Cowen was against an investigation into
the banking crisis, much as George Bush was against an investigation in 9/11.

Whose interests does that serve? Not the people of Ireland.
It serves the interests of the bankers. I'm not talking about
the president of your local bank...but those who are robbing us.
The leading banking families. The rich who are profiting from human
misery.

We live in a world run by the most utterly corrupt people. The top politicians
of almost every country are absolute traitors to their peoples and their
country, and the welfare and interests of the people.

They are traitors because they run the country for the interests of those
who actually own the country...private individuals. Most people either do
not believe that their country is owned lock stck and barrel by a hand full
of wealthy, but consider what John Jay, the first Chief Justice of the US
Supreme Court said when discussing the form of government that the new country
should have, and how to elect people. He said that he thought that

'Those who own the country ought to govern it.'

And, many of America's hallowed founding fathers were slave owners, or like
the Hancock family profited in the slave trade.

America is run by and for the leading families. At the top are several names:
The Rockerfeller, Morgan Du Ponts, Fords, Standard Oil, Exxon BP and other oil families.

It was put into perspective with crystal clarity by a former military man.
Major-General Smedley Darlington Butler USMC in a speech in 1933

'War Is A Racket'

Excerpt from a speech delivered in 1933 by General Smedley Darlington Butler, USMC. General Butler was the recipient of two Congressional Medals of Honor -- the highest military decoration presented by the United States government to a member of its armed forces. He is one of only 19 recipients of two Medals of Honor, and one of only three to be awarded a Marine Corps Brevet Medal and a Medal of Honor, and the only person to be awarded a Marine Corps Brevet Medal and a Medal of Honor for two different actions.

War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses. . . .


There isn't a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to. It has its "finger men" to point out enemies, its "muscle men" to destroy enemies, its "brain men" to plan war preparations, and a "Big Boss" Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.

It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.

I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents. . . .

This robbery being committed could not be done so without the assistance of
politicians at the very top of each country.

It is the right of the people to alter or abolish their form of government
when it becomes repressive, or oppressive to them and their needs.

That time has come

No comments:

Post a Comment