Sunday, January 17, 2010

Robbery by one class of another

If a group of thugs cornered you, or the people on
your street, or city, or country, and stripped you
of your wallet, cash, jewelry, car, bank accounts and more
(You get the picture?) and told you "Get used to it".. for the
next year, or five or ten or more years. Or if they said, "There
is nothing that we can do. We'll do our bit too, but you must do
without a lot to help US all get better financially, or things will
get really, really bad".

What would you do?

Would you roll over and play dead?

Would you say "there's nothing we can do?"

Or, "okay." And, would you tell your children "we
have NO other choice...but your children or grandchildren
may have it a bit better if we do as these men say"?

And what if these men went on regular holidays, had big
expense accounts, and their families didn't have to suffer like
everyone else?

would you still roll over and play dead?

At what point would you say "No"?...and teach your children
a lesson in how to deal with thieves and other parasites and
scum?

If you haven't noticed it's happening in Ireland, Iceland, The
USA...and many places...except that the thieves wear suits and
ties, and carry briefcases. Oh, and politicians in the back of their
pocket to enforce this crime(s).

I have a different view than many people. I was in Vietnam-
Marines...a rifleman...a 'grunt', or a bullet stopper. I've had
people try to rob me. I've had a gun to my head, balls (same
man). I disarmed him, and let him feel what a gun to his head
felt like. It felt good to me.

I've had a knife to my ribs. Disarmed. There is more.
To me, what is happening in Ireland and elsewhere is robbery
with a brief case. But, to me it is still robbery!

It is what has happened across time and history; one group
oppressing another group and living off of them. They are
parasites. We had parasites in Vietnam; they were called
leeches. They live off others...I took them off me and squished
them!

In life they are, to me, politicians, banking families, developers
(in Ireland), and more.

As a society, we must reject what they say, and are trying to
implement, and tell ourselves that it would be better to take
them all and put them on a small island...Like the Isle of Man?
Give them their bad bank notes etc...and say good bye. Don't
leave or else!

But, first they must be tried, and punished for their crimes.
They should rehabilitated if possible (not much of a chance).
Why? Because they are thieves, and destroy families, homes,
communities...and countries.

People have a choice. When foreigner occuppiers are tossed out
of a country...new domestic ones arise for control.

My second summer in Ireland (Cork), I was sitting at a cafe
in Carey's lane with my then wife, when I saw a fella (about 40-
50ish) looking at me. I thought, 'Oh god, he sees a yank, and wants
to have a a few words. He had come out of a pub next to Fellini Cafe
(where we were),and was lubricated a bit.

He started to tell me about famous Irish-Americans and how they had
contributed to America (I have three Irish grandparents), and at some
point he asked me if I knew what contributions the Irish have made to
America?

I was waiting for that one. I said, 'Yes, political corruption (Tammany
Hall, Mayor Curley (I'm from Boston:-)...Mayor Daily...ward bosses..
'no-show jobs...et al. I was just messin a bit.

He was a nice man; a teacher from West Cork, and he raised his hand
to make a point, but after I rattled off a few things he dropped his hand.
His head went down, then up and he laughed and said...'You got
me on that'...and then we had a good chat.

Politicians work for the wealthy, and when our country is being robbed,
sacked and pillaged...we must stop it by putting millions of bodies in
the streets. But, we must not let this go on.

He then asked



"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of Bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits." : Sir Josiah Stamp (1880-1941) President of the Bank of England in the 1920's, the second richest man in Britain


“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”

"I hate banks. They do nothing positive for anybody except take care of themselves. They're first in with their fees and first out when there's trouble." - Earl Warren (American Republican Politician and Judge, 1891-1974)

No comments:

Post a Comment