Monday, April 18, 2011

I was sick since 3 april witha flu cold

I apologize to all.

I was in bed the first week of April...from
the 3rd throught the 8th of April, but it was slow
in getting out of my system. Mostly sinuses and a bit chest.

I have a problem in that my way to save money on doctors
bills is to avoid doctors until I know I have to go. The down
side of that is I would get better quicker if I just went to
see my GP. He's a great doctor.

I'm working on articles to get out in the next few days.

Also I've been back in Ireland since August 18th,
and I do not see much of my children, one is 28
(he's been the kindest and we used to have coffee
about once a week until December 22).
We will be having coffee again soon.

My other child hasn't spoken to me since March 2009.
I forgive and love both.

I'm divorced.

It is evil for a spouse to fill the hearts of your own
children with poison or hate by lies...so that they see you
(me) responsible for the dissolution of our marriage. If they
only knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment